Are you an athlete seeking a sponsor? Looking for professional content to up your social media game? Want to commemorate an epic adventure or FKT?
If that sounds like you, reach out and see how I can help! I love working with athletes to create custom shoots that can include both still and video footage.
No adventure is off-limits except for climbing. If you're a climber, call Jimmy Chin. But if you are a runner, hiker, cyclist, skier, kayaker... read on!
Here's the deal – you're an adventurer. I'm an adventurer with a camera. We go on an adventure together, and I generate a ton of content while we're out there. It's really that simple! What I capture is up to you and your needs, as well as what happens in the moment.
Every shoot is fully-customized to your needs, but costs start around $150 for a 1-hour shoot with limited equipment at a nearby location.
Be aware that the majority of shoots are longer and further away, but if you let me know your budget and what you're hoping to achieve I will work with you to make a plan!
What I can offer:
All still images I provide will be fully edited, high quality images with a full copyright release.
- Still images of you in action with a variety of lenses
- Posed environmental portraits and headshots
Note that I do not offer significant editing services or color grading. I am willing to reframe 360º footage to follow you, leaving room for further editing/cropping by you or a video editor. All other video content will be provided straight from the camera(s).
- Professional 4k or 8k RAW video from a tripod or following slow movements
- Professional off-camera audio if desired with up to 3 microphones (two wireless, one wired)
- Stabilized 5.7k adventure-cam footage, including underwater
- Fully-Stabilized 360º adventure-cam footage, either raw or reframed
- Time-lapse style videos created from still images
Activities I do:
- Scrambling (within reason)
- Alpine skiing
- Alpine Touring skiing
- Backcountry Nordic skiing
- Kayaking (flatwater or ocean, no whitewater)
- Gravel or road biking
Other activities including mountain biking are subject to approval and equipment rental costs if applicable.
Equipment I Use:
Other equipment can be rented as necessary for more complex shoots.
- Canon R5
- Shoots 45MP images and 8k video or 4k slow-motion
- RF 15-35 f/2.8
- RF 35mm f/1.8 Macro
- RF 50mm f/1.8
- RF 70-200 f/2.8
- RF 100-500 f/4.5-7.1
- Insta 360 RS One-Inch (5.7k, highest quality)
- Can be used underwater
- Insta 360 RS 4k (better stabilization, good quality)
- Insta 360 RS 360º (best stabilization, slightly reduced quality)
- Tripods, star tracking mounts and gadgets galore